Our Disabled Persons Call System offers a reliable and flexible call system for use in toilet and bathroom facilities.
The system is quick and easy to install, configurable to customer specification, and can connect multiple toilet and bathroom points to a central reporting station for quick and efficient location of any person who finds themselves in difficulty.
Inside Cubicle Solutions
As standard our Disabled Persons Call System is supplied with a white plate mounted ceiling pull unit, featuring a reassurance lamp with an amber lens and a 3 meter pull long cord.
Extra or alternate units, such as plate mounted nurse call push buttons or resets are also available.
Outside Cubicle Solutions
Overdoor lamps, which are usually mounted above toilet or bathroom doors, are available with an amber lens and with the option of a tone generator for both audible and visual call signal.
Our QD350 Disabled Persons Call System kit comes with an overdoor lamp with tone generator as standard.
- Available as a 'Boxed' solution for easy ordering and Installation
- Available to order in component form for tailoring to specific system requirement
- Multiple call points can be connected to a centrally located display point
- Reassurance lamps available for inside and outside toilet and bathroom facilities
- Audible alert for reassurance and quick location
- Plates can be engraved to your specification
- Plates are manufactured in stainless steel as standard but can be finished in a colour of your choosing